VBS Europe is looking for a new team member (M/F/X)
We are looking for an International Field Service Engineer. You will mainly travel across Europe and Africa and punctual travel also in the Middle East.
Your future responsibilities are:
- Starting-up of new equipment, ensuring troubleshooting and providing training to customers.
- Taking part of the customer relationship management (commercial offer, presentation/exhibition of products).
- Participating in the company’s development while at the office.
- Assist sales and project managers.
- Ensuring administrative follow-up and reporting.
- Willing to travel at least 50% of your time in the above-mentioned areas for short missions.
- Bachelor or Industrial engineer with a technical orientation.
- English required (speak and write). German, French and Dutch are considered as an asset to your application.
- Customer-minded and solution-oriented.
- Independent, but able to operate in a close team.
- A first experience in an industrial environment is an asset.
- Experience with Siemens S7 programming and CAD are appreciated.
- Motivated to travel at least 50% of the time.
A competitive salary with extra remuneration for the service visits and benefits (insurance, lunch vouchers, company car). We also offer the opportunity to evolve in a non-hierarchical based environment, with a great degree of independence and in a close and good functioning team.
Interested in this job offer? Please send your CV to bart [at] vbseurope.com