VBS Europe is looking for a new team member (M/F/X)
We are looking for an International Field Service Engineer to enforce our service team.
You (M/F/X) have a technical background and need to be customer minded and willing to travel.
You will spend up to 50% of your time in the area Europe, Middle-East, Russia, Africa and India, during individual visits averaging about 3-4 consecutive days.
Start-up of new equipment, troubleshooting, training, commercial discussions, presentations and exhibitions are all part of the job.
When not on the road, you are available for troubleshooting on a distance, writing reports of past visits, making commercial offers and participate in the new developments VBS is pursuing.
- Industrial engineer or bachelor degree with a technical orientation
- English speaking and writing. German, French and Dutch are considered as a plus
- Customer minded and pro-active spirit
- Independent, but also able to operate in a close team
- A first experience in an industrial environment, ideally in the beverage industry
- Experience with CAD and SolidWorks are considered as a plus
- A strong drive for willing to bring a job to a good end and to provide high quality work
- Flexible in working hours
- Competitive salary with extra remuneration for the service visits
- Great degree of independence
- A non hierarchical based environment
- A close and good functioning team
Interested in this job offer? Please send your CV to bart [at] vbseurope.com