Liquid Nitrogen Dosing Systems
Liquid nitrogen dosing system named for its size, operating speed and cost precisely delivers low pressure liquid nitrogen at line speeds up to 200 BPM and single dose capability for lab testing.
To download the flyer of this system, please click here
- Discrete dosing for speeds up to 12000 containers/hour.
- Liquid Nitrogen supply at low pressure (max 1.5 bars) by user.
- Dosing accuracy on dose weight : +/- 5%
- Minimum dosing valve opening time of 25ms.
Base unit including :
- Fully vacuum jacketed, stainless steel dosing unit. Internal reservoir with mechanical fill level control. Electrical dosing valve. Safety relief valve.
- Heated nozzle area and gas vent
- Integrated self generating nozzle purge system. No dedicated nitrogen gas supply required.
- Remote Siemens S7-1200 control panel with Siemens KTP400, 4” touch screen HMI (230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz) in stainless steel NEMA 4x rated housing.
- 6 meter electrical cables. 15 meter cable sets are optionally available.
- Speed compensation capabilities
- Speed sensor (proximity).
- Infrared sensor for bottle detection (Dosing enabled only when container is present).
- Complete operation and service manual
- Additional LN2 feed line : standard length is 3 meters from tank to doser. Any additional meter should be ordered in this option. Bayonet couplings will be needed in case of lengths longer than 12 meters.
- A standard 6 meter cables set from the doser to the PLC is included. Instead, a 15 meter set can be ordered optionally.
- Stainless steel (height adjustable) support in AISI 304 material (also available in AISI 316 on request). This support can be either on a 2x2 pod or a bottom plate basis.