NITRODOSE® HSA precisely delivers sterile, low pressure liquid nitrogen for all aseptic filling lines.
To download the flyer of this system, please click here
- Single phase LN2 dose with an accuracy +/-3% for consistent pressure results
- Discrete dosing up to 750cpm for minimum LN2 consumption
- Lowest delivery pressure available to minimize splashing
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Fully vacuum jacketed for complete frost free operation
- Equipped with single or redundant 0.2 micron gas filters
Safety and Cleanliness
- Microbiologically validated by the National Food Lab
- Automated integrity self-checks before and after each sterilization cycle
- Full CE compliant
- Sterile purge gas for protection against frost at nozzle
Continuously self monitored system with alarm outputs and beacon.
Customer Specified Design
Communication utility between doser and filler
Amount of containers/revolution to be specified.
- 10 m cable
- shaft coupling for 10mm shaft sizes (bracket not included).